Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"adventure"

Last night we went on an adventure!  We probably use the adventure too freely around our house, to try and make some things sound really fun!  "Evan... we are going on an adventure today... to the grocery store!"  But, Tony and I really do love adventures and now love to share adventures with Evan. 

We made a last minute decision to go out to Crystal Mountain.  Being that it is the middle of March and we had not been snowboarding at all this winter, both Tony and I were feeling the urge.  So, we picked Evan up from school and drove to the hill.  I snowboarded for an hour, while Tony and Evan looked at a digger, and rode the magic carpet to the top on the bunny hill and slid down on Tony's snowboard.  Then, we switched.  Tony went out for an hour, and Evan and I had a snack then played "chase you".  We had such a fun time!  While getting into the car, Evan said "adventure" for the first time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment