We've been soaking up the last couple weeks of summer. I'm definitely not ready to see the end of summer. There are some nice parts to fall... but I prefer to be warm. Fall is the start of 9 months of cold. When is going to be the next time Evan can relax in his beach chair with his shoes off. Today, he went to school with a turtleneck (his choice), a hoodie, and a jacket.
I didn't get a chance to write about Evan's first pet. Grandma and Grandpa Bray bought Evan a beta fish when we went to Colorado. When we got home the fish still did not have a name, so I asked Evan what his name should be... "broccoli" he said. How funny! He doesn't even eat broccoli. But, thats the cutest name for a 2-year old's fish. Evan occasionally asks to feed him, but other than that he finds more important things to do. And today, I thought Broccoli had died. Really, he was laying on the bottom of the bowl and I moving the bowl around trying to arouse him... but nothing. Then this afternoon he appeared to be floating on the top. So I thought... oh better take care of this before Evan sees it. But when I went to scoop Broccoli out he began swimming. Stange fish! And I have never seen him eat. I don't think he cares for the tiny orange pellets. So, thats Broocoli!
No comments:
Post a Comment