thankful
We're off to spend Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Bray's house. Evan did the packing for me and him. For him he did pretty well... orange pants, dog jammies, car sweatshirt... what more could a two-year old need? I may have thrown in a few extras pants, shirts, undies, and socks. When it came time to pack my suitcase, Evan scooped up all the clean laundry that was in a pile on our bedroom floor, jammed it in, zipped it up, put it a book and ladybug toy, and put it next to the door (because once something is ready to be loaded in the car, it waits by the door)
It's a little sad that I have to secretly go re-pack myself. He seemed so proud! Ahh, Thanksgiving of course makes me think about what I'm thankful for... that boy is at the top of that list!
No comments:
Post a Comment