Wednesday, February 22, 2012
its a jammie day!
Ahh, almost 4:00 pm and Evan and I are still in our jammies. Something both of us are enjoying. Even though most days I like (NEED) to get out of the house with him, some days its nice to take it easy. Our busy schedule over that past few weeks with my clinicals and Evan's 3-day school week now has left us both enjoying those relaxing moments together. And actually, I realized this morning that today would be my last 'me and Evan' day before he turns 3. My last time to spend a whole day alone with this sweet little 2-year old. Evan did not want to get out of his Mickey jammies this morning, and did not want to go anywhere after I suggested all the options for the day. So, he gets his wish this time... a day with just mom's attention and being comfy surrounded by all his favorite things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment