Monday, August 5, 2013
surprisingly brave
A few days ago Evan had 4 immunizations, 4 pokes! We talked about it for about a month before. And would sometimes remind how brave Sister Bear was. I still expected this event to not go well. So, I surprised when he sat on my child and let me know hold his legs in mine and give him a tight hug and he had the shots without a flinch or tear. I even told him a minute or two after that it was ok to cry if he wanted to. But, he didn't. He did almost have a little meltdown when trying to chose between 3 stickers. In order to avoid tears at this point, I told him to take them all and we left. The rest of the weekend he was proud to tell everyone how brave he was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment