
All day yesterday I couldn't help but be happy with the sun! I couldn't convince Colin to go out and play in the morning. "Too cold" he says. I'm thinking, "you're right, but we have to brave the cold eventually… this is Northern Michigan and we can't stay inside all the time." But, its easier to just stay in and play. Easier than fighting him into his snow gear. Then, after we picked Evan up from school I had the idea that changed his mind. The Jeep. A nice little ride down to the beach. And playing with the ice. There is no where close to the ice as last winter. But a few ice chunks to climb on. And the sun and beautiful scenery weren't too bad either. Made my day!
I did accidentally break off an ice chunk which dunked my foot into the water. Which gave Colin the opportunity to use his new phrase of the week again "What happened to you?" (in the cutest voice) and not just once but he seems concerns and keeps asking this question if someone gets a little bonk or bump.

No comments:
Post a Comment