Thursday, October 27, 2016

Picture of mom

Colin still doesn't like going to school.  It is mostly the separation he worries about.  He loves to stay home and he misses me.  So this morning when he started to tear up I suggested that we draw a picture of something that he likes about school.  I thought this would distract and also put a positive spin on his school day.  Well, he says " mom, can you draw a picture of you so that I can think about you?"  And then he put it into his pocket.  Love that boy!  Makes me want to tear up sending him to school too.  Then there is that sad face waving and blowing kisses out the window... :( so adorablely cut and sad at the same time.

Well, just as I writing this Colin comes to say good night and tells me that the picture of me is still in his pocket but now in the dirty clothes bin.  And he says that he looked at during his day.   Love, love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment