Sunday, December 4, 2016

10.5 months

My baby is soon not going to be a baby.  How does this happen so quick?  I am already anticipating being sad the moment I realize he is a kid.  I put him to bed tonight knowing that it was possible that wouldn't see him until after work at 5:30 tomorrow evening.  Then I secretly hoped he would wake up in the middle of the night to nurse and snuggle.  He still does most nights.  But I didn't really want tonight to be the night he sleeps through.  Last night, at our pole vaulter thanksgiving in Holland, he spent most of the night in my bunk and then was up at 5:55.  I was tired, but had a grateful moment for the quiet time with this one before my first week as a full time working mama. Hugs little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment