Thursday, February 9, 2017

One year old

Wow, it's been a few weeks since Nicholas turned one!  Here is what he has been up to.  Was taking a few steps right before hitting his Birthday.  Then 2 weeks later he had it figured out.  And now I don't think I have seen him crawl for a couple days.  He may have started saying "hi!".  Sometimes he hides and then peeks out and says what sounds like it.  He gives cute open mouth kisses, sometimes when he feels like it and sometimes if you ask him to.  He loves to go through Evan's and Colin's most valuable possessions they leave all over their room.  He gets really excited to find a pack of gum.  And really angry when I take it away.  His favorite dinner is vegetarian chili with extra beans.  We made it for his birthday dinner.  And he had a banana smiley face cake. But he liked the beans better.  And he likes to mush into soft piles of blankets and sometimes looks like he wants to wrestle his brothers already.  Oh my sweet baby!  I still love those cuddly moments we get.  I don't even mind sometimes to snuggle if you wake at night.  I love to see you happy and exploring the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment