Thursday, June 8, 2017
Been awhile
Oh boy! So much going on and so much to try and remember about the past couple months. Well, it's summer! And we had a great first day! The boys and I went with Zeratskys to North Bar lake. Lovely sunny day, with lots of water and beach fun. I loved watching Nicholas get into it. He has always been. Decoys of the bathtub and I will can't get him in without tears. But he sat at the edge of lake and splashed, and scooped sand and water in buckets, and threw rocks in the water. 4 hours of happiness! Beats the random temper tantrums he throws at home. Love his little words too. He waves and says 'hi' to random people and of course random dogs. I think he just said bubble and flower for the first times today. And the cutest little 'dada' word is the best! Colin has been so happy too. He can't for his preschool party tomorrow (last time at ALSH) and for camping this weekend. He is a talker and goofy and cuddles when we read books. He has become a fan of Dragon Masters books. He still wants to do almost everything Evan does. Soccer was not his thing this year. Last game we left early because of tears and refusal to go on the field. Oh, I can't rush him. Sometimes it is easy to forget he is 4. Sweet Colin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment