After Evan's bedtime, Tony and I always like to take some time to talk about our day. Tonight, we both had a similar story... while laying down and reading with Evan he called each of us his "friend". We were both so happy to hear that Evan considers us his friends. By the way, the poor little guy had to call in sick for school today for the first time. Runny nose, no energy, little fever... Bad timing too, as I started new classes this week and have a lot of work to do. The beginning of the terms always stress me out because I keep thinking about the work that is still out there to do... lots of readings, exams, assignments, and nothing crossed out the list yet. At least the classes are interesting and I enjoy what I'm learning.
A side note... Tony and I went to see Mitch Albom last night. So entertaining and insightful. He had funny stories, but also made us think about human life and our purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment