Tuesday, April 12, 2011

funny things

Evan is constantly making us chuckle at the funny things he says or does.  Sometimes its cute to just watch him as he learns to combine words.  Many times a day, he does or says something that I want to remember.  So, hopefully by writing them down, the memories stay with me.  Here are few recent things...

- Evan has Froggie fix the holes in dad's socks and fill up his trucks with gas
- he still doesn't really like number 2 diaper changes (or he just thinks its a good time to play one of his favorite games... chase you), sometimes when we ask him if we can change his diaper he says "no, my poo poo"... today when I went to get him from his nap he said "poo poo on bottom" 
- its cute when he gets a little injury, like today when he tripped and bumped his knee on a stone... it was not hard enough for cries but he says "kiss it", so I get to kiss it, then he says "all better"

No comments:

Post a Comment