Wednesday, November 6, 2013

conversations with Evan


Evan has become a great story teller about his day. I love hearing him tell about his day and learn how the world was in his mind and what was important. Yesterday we picked tony up for work and once in the car Evan rambled on… Dad, I saw two people smoking today.  Eww.  They are going to have black lungs and black teeth.  One was in a truck.  And one was in front of Munson.  She threw it in the trash, so that was good at least.  She didn't litter.  I saw two police vehicles, one police SUV it wasnt the K9 unit. it was turning from a Gas station then mom could see in her mirror, then i Saw another a pllice car. it wasnt going To an emergency or anything, maybe it was just going to pick up speeders. We saw the robots at the library and one had teeth and things that went up and down and I got to drive them but one girl was driving one then it needed to be charged and the robots had balls they can scoop up. We had donuts today. Don't worry you didn't miss out. I got chocolate and you got chocolate and mom got one that smelled like pumpkin. We shared ours.... And it kept going. 

Wish I had recorded this. The excitement in his voice is just precious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment