Wednesday, September 26, 2018

He knows more

Frequently, well most of the time, I don’t realize what Nicholas actually understands or knows.  He throws so many ridulous tantrums still about what cup, shirt, or other item he has that I can’t believe it when he does something intelligent. Two different sides to that boy. 

A couple days ago we were driving to work/Daycare. Just me and him. And about half way there he asks for Lulu.  Well, of course, I had other things to get ready for our early departure so I forgot Lulu. 

Mom: “I think she is still in your bed, we forgot her”
Nicholas: WWAAHHHHH!!!! LULUUUU!! Tears.  Turn around!!
M: I can’t. I have to get to work I cant be late.
N: more crying..... wwwhhhyyyy? 
M: because it is important that I could go work when I am needed
N: more crying.... wwhhyyyyy?
M: well, I need to help the ladies get their babies out of their bellies
N: silence.... babies in their bellies?
M: yep, some babies are ready to meet their mamas today

Quiet for 5 minutes until we arrive at the parking lot

N: how do the babies get out of their mamas bellies?
M: a brief quick explanation and then we hurry into school

After school

N: did the babies come of the bellies?

A few days later on the way to work/Daycare

N: do you have to help the mamas get their babies out of their bellies? 


No comments:

Post a Comment