Saturday, November 4, 2017

Just about perfect Saturday

Well, maybe perfect.

Here’s how it went: slept until 7:40 when I heard little bodies up.
Went for a run (first one in at least a month) with Jess
Played  with happy Nicholas while Tony ran and the other boys were happily playing with each other, We all went to Meijer together and survived and the boys even had some responsibility helping wth check out and scanning and bagging
Lunch and food prep for expected dinner guests
2 hour quiet time where I did a little around the house, but mostly worked on knitting a sweater, while Tony did some work for a class and Evan and Colin played legos and watch a movie
A busy hour of cleaning, laundry, cooking, with good helpers
Nice dinner and visit with Vidors with more happy moments from the kiddos
Bedtime stories rocking with Nicholas and pointing out some colors, he repeated ‘green’ after I said it
Just a little down time again for me and off to bed now

Can’t think of anything I would have changed.  And it was even rainy, which must have made all the indoor time seem cozier and content.

No comments:

Post a Comment