Sunday, June 1, 2014

30 day challenge

A couple weeks ago, Tony and I went to Tedx Traverse City.  I actually only went a couple hours so I could get back to the boys.  I happened to miss a clip they played of a man encouraging the idea of 30 day challenges.  Pick something you have always wanted to do, and do it for 30 days.  Sounds easy enough.  I am going to attempt to get caught up on writing about the adventures of our family.  There are so many things that I don't do because  "I am too busy" or just don't make the time for.  So, let me begin 30 day challenges with this.  Two cute things.  Colin does thing like where he puts his face right up to our faces, grits his teeth, scrunches his face, grabs our neck or side of our head, and makes a monster noise.  I need to get a picture of this.  We love this!  So adorable!  Evan  is goofy in the shower.  He does this silly hair washing dance.  The other day he made up this song about mushing and washing his face while rubbing his hair and moving his whole body to the beat of his new song.   Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment