Thursday, June 26, 2014
A good day
Not every day is a good one. I don't really have any bad ones. It's just that some are better than others. Today was great! Tony was off of work. That makes for a better day. And we had a lot of fun things planned. Soccer camp, watching the World Cup game at the State Theater, park with friends, beach, family dinner, swimming lessons. The moment that I consciously thought about how great of a day we were having was when I was pushing Colin on the baby swing and he pointed to the swing next to him and said "mama", meaning that I was to swing next to him, and I swung next to a happy baby with a happy 5 year old running around with his friends and lookin at the blue sky and bay. I thought, this is living the dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment