Wednesday, June 11, 2014
home again
Evan traveled back home today. Grandma Steeno brought him on the Lake Express and Grandpa Bray drove him halfway to TC. I was so excited to see him when I met them on the road. Though, as soon I saw him, he started just sobbing. Big tears, unable to speak, tight hug. I managed to get out of him that he was sad to leave. But he pulled it together after a couple minutes and we talked with my dad for a few minutes. Then, again with just me in the car the tears started again. He was so sad! I had to pull over to talk to him about because he wouldn't stop as I was trying to make him feel better and drive. We talked about how its ok to be sad and miss grandma. I told that I also feel sad to leave something really fun or miss someone that I don't see very frequently. I felt really bad for him. He told me that he was too scared to cry when he actually said "bye" to Grandma Steeno and while in the car with grandpa. He waited until he saw me. And let it go. I am glad they had that time together. I know how they loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment