Monday, June 30, 2014
end of June
Last day of the 30-day challenge. I actually missed a day. I just completely forgot. Most days it was the last thing I had to do before going to sleep. I actually put it off until laying in bed most nights. It's not that hard to write a few sentences. It is just one more thing to do after a long day of doing many things. I know that I want to remember these days though; the days of messy faces, giggles, tantrums, learning to talk, learning to read, running outside to see the ice cream truck, digging in the dirt, pointing at bugs, splashing water, toys all over the house, and bedtime hugs. And those are just a few of the things that I enjoyed about TODAY! We really do have a good life. Some moments I wish I out working in some fulfilling career and some moments I wish for more time for myself. But, usually when I look at the big picture, home with the family is where I want to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment