But, today I am busy at work at home. The boys are at their last school day for the year. I have been moving since I dropped them off. The more I do, the more I realize all the things that still need to be done. Not complaining. Just the way of life. I will get through what I can, and soon will have those two little guys in here making more messes. The list will always be there. It's really not that important.
Thursday, June 5, 2014
always more to do
There is an endless list of things to do around the house. It is hard enough to keep up with the daily chores of cooking, washing dishes, laundry, and picking up the piles of stuff everywhere. Except for the couple that I did last night, I honestly can't remember the last time I washed a window… 6 months, more, not sure. I think Tony did a couple not too long ago. But, really our windows are not clean. Our bathrooms get clean when we have guests coming over. There are sometimes days of crumbs under the table. There is just not enough hours in the day, and we certainly would prefer to do other things with the hours we have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment